We are proud of our school and we want our students to be proud of it too. Wearing uniform correctly demonstrates this sense of pride and helps to foster an ethos of high standards and a sense of belonging.
Students are expected to wear the correct uniform at all times. The uniform is as follows:
- Prenton High School blazer with school house colour on the pocket
- Blue and white checked, short sleeved, open necked blouse. Students in Year 11 wear a plain pink short sleeved, open necked blouse. The Student Senior Leadership Team wear a white, short sleeved, open necked blouse.
- Navy blue school jumper or cardigan with the school logo (optional)
- A school bag , large enough to carry an A4 folder
- School shoes should be plain, black without bows. Trainers, Converse, Vans and boots are not allowed.
- Navy blue A-Line or multi-pleat knee length school skirt or trousers – pinafores are not allowed
- Navy blue or black tights | White or navy socks – bows and frills are not allowed
Students are permitted to wear one set of plain, small studs in the ear lobes only – no other piercings are allowed. Hair colour and style should be appropriate for school. Bows and decorations are not allowed, headbands and bobbles must be plain, preferably navy blue or black. The only item of jewellery allowed is a watch. Smart watches should only be used to access the time during the school day. Nail varnish or any nail enhancements are not allowed and students will be asked to remove them. Makeup should be kept to a minimum. All jewellery must be removed for PE lessons.
The following are compulsory:
• Prenton High School polo shirt
• Prenton High School skort, shorts or leggings (all require the school badge and logo)
• Trainers – Please ensure that your child has correct trainers for PE. Pumps and Converse are not allowed for PE lessons.
The following are optional:-
- Navy blue hooded sweatshirt with school badge and logo
- Navy blue Prenton High School 3/4 zip training top with school badge and logo
- Plain navy blue PE jogging bottoms or Prenton High School navy blue leggings with school badge and logo (no logos, brand names or stripes)
- Plain navy blue PE skirt
Earrings can not be worn for PE and must be removed before all lessons. Plasters cannot be used to cover them up.
To purchase uniform from our preferred supplier go to www.prentonhighuniforms.com
Telephone: 0151 647 9588
All Prenton High School Uniforms can be purchased from Wirral Uniform Centre, which is our preferred supplier.
To purchase uniform online, please click on the image below.