We are proud of our school and we want our students to be proud, too. Wearing uniform correctly demonstrates this sense of pride and helps to foster an ethos of high standards and a sense of belonging. Students are expected to wear the correct uniform at all times. The uniform is as follows:
- Prenton High School blazer with schoolhouse colour on the pocket
- Blue and white checked short-sleeved, open-necked blouse. Students in Year 11 wear a plain pink short-sleeved, open-necked blouse. The Student Senior Leadership Team wear a white, short-sleeved, open-necked blouse.
- Navy blue school jumper or cardigan with the school logo (optional)
- School shoes should be plain, black without bows. Trainers, Converse and boots are not allowed.
Students are permitted to wear one set of plain, small studs in the earlobes only – no other piercings are allowed. Hair colour and style should be appropriate for school. Bows and decorations are not allowed, headbands and bobbles must be plain, preferably navy blue or black. The only item of jewellery allowed is a watch. Nail varnish or any nail enhancements are not allowed and students will be asked to remove them. Makeup should be kept to a minimum.
Students may not be allowed to attend lessons if they have an incorrect or unsuitable uniform.
The following are compulsory:
- Prenton High School polo shirt
- Prenton High School skort and shorts
- Trainers – Please ensure that your daughter has correct trainers for PE. She will not be allowed to wear pumps for PE lessons.
The following are optional:-
- Navy blue hooded sweatshirt with school badge and logo
- Plain navy blue PE jogging bottoms or Prenton navy blue leggings with school logo
- Plain navy blue PE skirt
Uniform will be sold over a series of evenings during the summer term for all students joining us in September.
All Prenton High School Uniforms must be purchased from our designated retailer Wirral Uniform Centre, A link to their online shop as follows:-
You can order and pay and we then operate a click and collect service. You may call in to collect ordered items, or your daughter can collect from the office.
- Click and collect: You can place an order and pay online and your items will then be prepared and ready for your daughter to collect from our school office. This is so convenient and easy to use. It saves you the trip to the current shop and there are no delivery charges or fees for this service. If an item is unsuitable then you or your daughter can simply return it and we will arrange for an exchange.
To purchase uniform online the link is: Prenton Uniform Shop