We are proud of our school and we want our students to be proud too. Wearing uniform correctly demonstrates this sense of pride and helps to foster an ethos of high standards and a sense of belonging.
Students are expected to wear the correct uniform at all times following our Uniform policy. The uniform is as follows:
Prenton High School blazer with school House colour on the pocket
Blue and white checked, short sleeved, open necked blouse. Students in Year 11 wear a pink and white, short sleeved, open necked blouse.
- Navy blue school jumper with the school logo
- Navy blue school skirt – pinafores are not allowed
- Navy blue or black tights | White or navy socks – bows and frills are not allowed
- Flat, black school shoes – canvas pumps and boots are not allowed
The following are compulsory:-
- Plain navy blue t-shirt or polo shirt with school badge
- Plain navy blue shorts (not cycling shorts)
- White trainers – Please ensure that your daughter/ward has correct white trainers for PE. She will not be allowed to wear black pumps for PE lessons.
The following are optional:-
- Navy blue hooded sweatshirt with school badge and logo
- Plain navy blue PE fleece bottoms
- Plain navy blue PE skirt
- Plain navy skorts
Students are permitted to wear one set of studs in the ear lobes only – no other piercings are allowed. Hair colour and style should be appropriate for school. Bows and decorations are not allowed and headbands must be plain, preferably navy blue or black. The only item of jewellery allowed is a watch. Nail varnish or any nail enhancements are not allowed and students will be asked to remove them.
- Click and collect: You can place an order and pay online and your items will then be prepared and ready for your daughter to collect from our school office. This is so convenient and easy to use. It saves you the trip to the current shop and there are no delivery charges or fees for this service. If an item is unsuitable then you or your daughter can simply return it and we will arrange for an exchange.
- Items in store: You can also purchase directly from the school shop where you can pay with card or cash and where you are able to check sizes. The shop will be open every Wednesday from 3.30-4.30pm. During the summer months we will have additional dates for you to purchase directly from the school shop. Dates will follow during the summer term.
To purchase uniform online the link is: www.wirraluniforms.com/prenton-high
The school shop is operated by Wirral Uniform Centre as the ONLY appointed stockist of the Prenton High School uniform. From Monday 26 February you will no longer be able to buy items from the Birkenhead based shop. ll purchases are to be made as above.